|Cathedral City, CA
August 20, 2018
Maxlite Dimmable 65W Replacement (13W) BR30 Flood LED bulb
MaxLite Dimmable 65W Replacement BR30 Flood LED Bulb uses only 13 watts is highly efficient LED BR30 lamp that replaces a 65-watt incandescent lamps respectively, significantly reducing carbon footprint while maintaining a very high quality of light. Available in a warm white 2700K correlated color temperature (CCT) in a standard Edison base, the LED BR lamps are the ideal lighting solution for recessed and architectural residential, retail, office space and hospitality applications, which operate without emitting radiation or heat for reductions in HVAC costs.
• BR lens conceals LEDs from sight and evenly distributes the light
• Solid aluminum housing for thermo heat protection
• Compatible with many dimming controls.
• Dimmable from 100 percent down to 5 percent
• 5 Year Limited Warranty provided by MaxLite
• Operating temperature -4 degrees to 100 degrees F
Free shipping for orders $50 or more!
Type of Light Fixture: BR30 indoor flood
Light Output (lumens): 755 (Comparable to 65W incandescent or halogen)
Power (watts): 13
Color Accuracy (Color Rendering Index - CRI): 82
Light Color (Correlated Color Temperature - CCT): 2700 Kelvin (Warm White)
Viewing Angle: 120 degrees
Voltage: 120V AC
Construction: Solid aluminum (acts as heat sink to keep the LEDs cool and maintain a longer life)
Base Type: E26 standard screw-in base (fit standard light sockets)
Dimensions: 5.7' (H) x 4.1' (W)
Compliance: UL Listed and RoHS (lead-free) compliant
Electricity bill: $143.00 estimated savings over lifetime of this bulb compare to incandescent (based on $0.11 per kWh over 25,000 hours).
Total estimated savings: $143.00
What makes this product Green?
1) Energy efficiency. More energy efficient means less electricity consumed with less CO2 emission and less nuclear waste.
8 LED lights consume same amount of electricity as 1 incandescent lights.
1.8 LED lights consume same amount of electricity as 1 fluorescent lights.
2) Non-toxic. LED lights are non-toxic. Fluorescent lights contain mercury, a highly reactive toxic heavy metal.
3) Reduced waste. LED lights last at least 25 times longer than incandescent and at least 2.5 times longer than fluorescent. You would see less LED lights ending up in the landfill.
For every 1 LED light in land-fill about 2.5 fluorescent lights in hazardous waste collection:
For every 1 LED light in land-fill about 25 incandescent lights in land-fill:
Please remember to recycle packaging and containers.
* Product images and specifications information for MaxLite LED lights are pr
Product Description :
Your Price: $29.95
(You save $15.00)
Weight: 1.00 LBS
Availability: Usually ships within 7 to 10 business days (depending on stock availability).
Shipping: $3.99 (Fixed shipping cost)
Phone : Talk to a green specialist
10am PST - 6pm PST
Email : info@aGreensupply.com
Web : www.aGreensupply.com/shop/
Phone Number: 8008601387
|myCCcove is compliments of:|
|© 2001-2018 Connecting Neighbors® and its licensors. All rights reserved.||About Us | Site Disclaimer | Privacy Pledge | Site Manager|